Monday, September 22, 2008

Men's Ministry Day

Thought it an amazing start to my weekend. Fellowship with the men of my church. Listening to Pastor Jamie speak of setting priorities in my life helped me to realize that setting a plan sets direction and having direction helps accomplish goals.
So easy to get side tracked doing and doing is not always productive.
Golfing was very enjoyable a time. Playing better ball actually allowed me to focus on the value of teamwork and knowing that you could count on another to be there to rescue you from a bad shot. Life tends to be that way if we allow it to be. Our brothers will be there to count on in times of need and error. By having this community around us we are able to do things that would be much more difficult alone.
Very glad to be surrounded by great Christian mentors, friends, and loved ones.


Posted with LifeCast

No comments: