Sunday, October 5, 2008

Shadow To Light

My nature is to run. Not in the physical form, but emotionally and mentally. Strive everyday to walk closer to God, to increase my talks with Christ, and to listen to the Holy Spirit. Everyday to push the darkness inside me out and behind like the shadow. To walk towards that light of Christ. As I step, it is with full knowlege of the fear and trust that I have in the Lord. My knowledge, my wisdom increases daily with his blessing, so that honor flows to Him. Towards my purpose I go. Everyday the light overcomes the shadow of the past me. It continues to become more of who I am because I chose
it to be so. One day that light will overtake me and there will be shadow no more. That day I will live in the full Glory of our Lord, Jesus.


Posted with LifeCast

No comments: